The Podbam Team
Holly wears many creative hats as a comedian, marketing manager, and graphic designer. Her main passions are storytelling and comedy, which she ensures her work on Podbam is both informative and entertaining!
Latest from Holly Brown
Joan Unay is a podcast tragic with a particular love for 'The Bo Sanchez Podcast', which she finds deeply inspiring for personal growth and optimism. Outside of her podcast interests, Joan is passionate about camping, hiking, live music and Yoga.
Latest from Joan Unay
- 50 Best Podcasts on Amazon Music (official data)
- Podcasts Like Serial: The 15 OTHER True Crime Shows You’ll Love
- Top Christian Podcasts to Transform your Life in 2023
- Best Gardening Podcasts (for long-time gardeners & beginners)
- 14 Personal Finance Podcasts to Make You Rich
- 22 Self-Improvement Podcasts for Personal Growth
Kaitlyn is a mother of two and an experienced writer and content creator, based in Minto, Canada. She's passionate about parenting, reading, writing and Acadian culture.
Lorraine is a prominent inbound marketer and content marketing strategist, with almost two decades of global experience. She has worked on marketing strategy for a vast array of businesses - from small enterprises to multinational companies.
Latest from Podbam
- New data: Podcast reach doubles in the U.K. but live radio still dominates
- How Mike Baker’s ‘The President’s Daily Brief’ rocketed to the top of podcast charts in 2023
- SiriusXM Dominates Podcast Charts with One in Five Top Shows
- 21 Best Buddhism Podcasts for Enlightenment in 2024
- Best AFL Fantasy and Supercoach Podcasts for 2024
- Australia’s biggest podcast advertisers revealed
Sean is a self-confessed finance geek, based in Philadelphia. When not searching markets for his next trade, you'll likely catch him listening to a great finance or business podcast.